Thursday, October 13, 2011

iOS Blogpress / London Rejection Letter

I typed up a recap of my training and Chicago Marathon long run on my iPad using the BlogPress app & then updated my iPad to iOS5.. now BlogPress will not open.  I am hoping that they update the app ASAP so that I can post my entry tonight or tomorrow.. in the meantime I will let you read the nice e-mail I received from the London Marathon regarding my 2012 entry.

If BlogPress won't let me open the app by tomorrow I will write a new update to share.

"Dear Entrant,

We regret that we have to advise you that your application to run in the 2012 Virgin London Marathon has not been successful due to massive over-subscription.

However, if you still wish to run please click on the link below where there is a list of tour operators in your country who may be able to help you enter the 2012 Virgin London Marathon.

http://static.realbuzz.com/vlm/downloads/pdf/2012_tour_operators.pdf

Yours Sincerely

David Bedford
Race Director"

No comments:

Post a Comment